Friday 24 June 2016

Interview with Leo - Creator of Captain Fantastic

Question: Can you please tell us a little bit about your comic book creation – Captain Fantastic?

Answer: The idea behind my comic book is inspired from my adoption, not knowing where my birth Dad is and the death of my adoptive Dad. White Star and Black Moon are inspired by my brothers, some who like each other, some who do not.


Question: What is your favourite moment in Captain Fantastic?

Answer: My favourite moment is when readers find out that White Star is related to Black Moon. Intense!


Question: Do you prefer writing or drawing the comic book?

Answer: I like both but I am a better writer and more of an idea person rather than an artist.


Question: Do you see yourself ever working for Marvel or DC?

Answer: I feel like I will be create my own comic book company called GLS.

 
Question: Which comics do you enjoy reading?

Answer: Captain America and sometimes a bit of Deadpool.
 
 
Question: Why do you like Captain America in particular?

Answer: Because my Granddad likes him since the first comic book came out!
 
 
Question: Do you like waffles?

Answer: YES!
 
Thanks for the interview, Leo!

No comments:

Post a Comment